Debbie has been providing education and Clinical Supervision to counselling, nursing, mental health, and social work professionals for more than 2 decades. Drawing on diverse and comprehensive experience in the areas of crisis intervention, mental health, workplace management and incident debrieﬁng, combined with Degree qualifications in health and adult education she oﬀers a uniquely holistic service.
Utilising a psycho-educational approach that builds on strengths, encourages self awareness and enhances learning, clients are well supported to become more reflective and effective practitioners.
Benefits of Clinical Supervision:
- to enhance supervisees’ skills, competence and confidence
- to provide a reflective space and emotional support
- to provide assistance with professional development
- to ensure that services to clients is safe, ethical and competent
- to ensure compliance with professional and organisational treatment standards & practice
‘Off-site’ Clinical Supervision provides the additional benefit of practitioners feeling more able to fully explore both their strengths and challenges without the fear of having their work performance negatively assessed.
Both individual and group Clinical Supervision can be arranged.
Please see below for terms and conditions related to cancellation of appointments, courses and on-site services: